Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another lesson learned

In one of my previous posts I mentioned the cata de vinos and how I decided to run before the cata anticipating that I wouldn´t want to run my five mile recovery run if I didn´t run before I went to the festival.  It was a good thing that I did run before the cata because there would have been no way in hell I would have been able to run after the cata.  What I didn´t anticipate is how it would affect me the next day.  All I know is I got home before sundown and I woke up butt naked in a bed with no sheets at 3:30 a.m. wondering where I was (the bed had no sheets because they were being hung to dry in the house). The good thing was I was at home butt naked in MY bed, bad thing is I wasn´t really up to running 17 miles (27.2 km) that day.  So I switched with Tuesday and only ran 7 miles. 

Another lesson learned I guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

El mayo cordobés (con las catas, patios, cruces y ferias) acaba de comenzar, quedan muchas noches asi¡¡¡

Rocio