Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's going to be a long week

Where to begin...  Have you seen the new pictures I posted?  There are a few pictures of home #2 that was recently completed as well as some photo's depicting the living conditions of the family who will potentially live in home #3!  I also posted a picture of me and my girlfriend Rocio, the beautiful courageous women who will be joining me in Guatemala.  Her knowledge as an agricultural engineer will be put to good use in Guatemala, and she will be a great help to GHA!  I'm an incredibly lucky man to have her at my side.

This week is the most difficult week of training.  Total, I'll be running 43 miles or 68.8 km.  It's going to be a long week...  After this week it gets easier and easier until the marathon.  This three months of training is going fast!  Only a little more than three weeks left! 

Not only is the marathon coming up soon but also the time I depart to Guatemala.  This week I need to buy a cage for my dog so that I can take him on the plane.  Another possibility is a company that might transport him from Spain to Guatemala.  Does anyone know of a company that does that? 





No comments: